With a reputation built on first class customer service, ICW are leading the way within the structural warranty industry in the UK. The successful candidate will join the sales team helping the account executives to meet the needs of our clients.
As part of a dedicated team, the Account Handler will provide an excellent and efficient support service.
- Ensure that all necessary information on the insurance software system is accurate and up to date, making make any changes as required.
- Process applications quickly and accurately through liaison with appropriate personnel.
- Ensure that the relevant Account Executive is aware of potential new business.
- Regular communication with brokers/clients.
- Processing applications, ensuring all documents, checks and correspondence are entered into the company system.
- Providing administrative support to account executives.
- Checking documentation for accuracy and forwarding to Underwriting.
- Dealing with clients’ day-to-day enquiries, responding promptly and managing expectations.
- Referring to relevant account executives, underwriters, and directors over any technical queries.
- Communicating regularly with brokers/clients to ensure efficient service provided.
- Providing support to team members to ensure client needs are met, particularly during peak periods or in times of holiday/absence.
- Maintaining an effective diary system.
- Liaising with the Claims department over claims queries/reports.
- Successfully manage workload and priorities.
- Follow all company and FCA procedures and policies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 5 GCSE’s grade C or above (including English and Maths) or equivalent NVQ.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience in the insurance industry is desirable.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills especially via telephone and email.
- Able to work as part of a small team.
- Resilience and adaptability.
As part of the ICW Group everyone is:
- expected to behave and act in a way which promotes and contributes to the overall aims, values and ethos of the Company.
- required to participate in regular training and other learning activities, including 1-1s and appraisals as required by the Company’s policies and procedures.
- required to participate in any relevant current and new legislative and regulatory activities as may occur.
To apply for this role, please complete the enquiry form on this page.
Please note that by submitting your information you agree to ICW contacting you in relation to your application.